Our graduates represent a global community of both under-graduate and post-graduate students from a diverse range of degree subjects including Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Quantity Surveying.
We are proud to offer our graduates a structured learning and development plan which is designed to set out key milestones during the first stage of your career with BGEN. Your learning and development plan is supported by a business mentor and coach who will guide you through each step.
We want ambitious graduates who want to lay down their career path with us and grow with our business.
Reasons to apply
- Working for BGEN brings an opportunity to develop a culture of initiative, ideas and enterprise.
- Our people have permission to try
- A commitment to developing the future generations of expert engineers through training programmes and self-learning.
- An empowering environment which promotes ownership and accountability.
- An opportunity to be part of a significant milestone in our history, create a lasting legacy and help define the next generation of the company.
One thing to mention is how helpful and supportive all the other engineers are in the office and their willingness to take time out of their day to support me so that I can progress further on my project.Joel Collins, Network engineer
Throughout my career with BGEN I have had the opportunity to work with very experienced and technically minded people. These people have helped me in every step of my journey so far and I wouldn’t have been able to do what I do today without any of them.Robbie Stanley, Electrical designer
BGEN have been fantastic from the very start, they have supported me at every stage whether that be my very first apprenticeship back in 2010 or – more recently – my HNC and Degree.Scott Kinsella, Project engineer
Apply to be a graduate with BGEN
We work globally across many disciplines and sectors. We’re looking for the smartest and most determined people – those with a deep-rooted instinct for solving complex challenges.