- Junior Digital Transformation Engineer taking role in digital transformation Projects sometimes working as part of a project team delivering client focused projects.
- Assisting the Digital Transformation Manager in the development and documentation of the company’s digital systems.
- Help to ensure that company systems are patched, maintained and backed up.
- Liaise with the IT department to ensure smooth running of company digital systems.
- Reporting to the Digital Transformation Manager.
- Production of functional design specifications, configuration of Digital packages such as Siemens Mindsphere, factory testing, site testing and site-based commissioning.
- Database design and management using predominantly MSSQL and MYSQL databases.
- Development of mobile apps.
- Development and maintenance of application programming interfaces (APIs) to our existing digital systems.
- Inform Management of potential project opportunities
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Office location Stafford or Warrington with some work at client jobsite
- Lead small Digital Transformation Projects (under supervision)
- Monitor/plan projects to ensure completed to time and budget
- Report on progress to Project Manager, highlight concerns
- Ensure Engineering and Design activities meets all national and international standards, client’s requirements and ‘best’ engineering practice including with respect to Cyber Security
- Contribute to maintenance of Technology/SI quality manual
- Ensure adherence to Technology/SI Control quality manual
- Introduce latest developments/practices where appropriate
- Provide assistance to Internal Estimating Manager for estimating as required
- Timely attendance to any agreed college courses as agreed with management. Ensure that any college work is completed to a satisfactory standard and handed in on time.
- Ensure all training courses included in personal T&D Plan are attended / completed to a satisfactory standard.
- Ensure all agreed distance learning objectives are completed to a satisfactory standard.
- Demonstrate a desire to progress within the company. Pursue membership of relevant Professional body (e.g. IET) and work towards Chartered Engineer status.