To assist Project Managers and Project Engineers with project plans, forecasting, budgets and expenditures.
To co-ordinator the engineering deliverables within our project delivery teams and processes.
To ensure the commercial performance is adhered to in accordance with contractual documentation.
To ensure all quality, H&S and Environmental documentation is current and complies with internal procedures.
- Ensure clients are kept up to date with project progress and performance including any potential risks and issues.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of the design documentation in a logical and precise manner following QA procedures.
- Gather information from Suppliers, Clients and User to ensure the design scope is correctly interpreted.
- Ensure the customers’ requirements have been fully understood and accommodated.
- Attend project review meetings with Project Engineers / Project Managers and Clients.
- Effectively Plan and implement multiple projects to a high quality, on time and within budget
- Ensure all clients projects are resourced and coordinate both office and site work activities.
- Efficiently plan site work activities with ProejctMangers and Engineers.
- Report on commercial and programme progress to Key Account Manager & highlight concerns.
Skills and Knowledge
- General knowledge of Telemetry, PLC control systems, MCCs and field instrumentation systems
- Current driving licence
- Good planning, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation