Our mechanical engineering construction services are available either as a single discipline or as part of a fully integrated turnkey solution on major mechanical, electrical and instrumentation (ME&I) projects.
We will remain flexible and adaptable as we deliver to your precise requirements: on time, on budget, and to an exceptional standard.
Our comprehensive range of mechanical engineering services includes:
- Quality Pipe Fabrication
- Modular Construction (PAU,PAR), Structural Steelwork and Pipe Supports
- Major and Minor project mechanical construction and installation services
- Term maintenance, outage and turnaround specialists
- Commissioning support and system completions
- Directly employed SQEP labour force (Qualified database across UK)
- Experienced IR management (NAECI, Blue Book)
- In house engineering and design support
Modular design and build
BGEN is a leading provider of mechanical and electrical prefabrication and modularisation services. These include a range of specialist off-site solutions that are more innovative and more cost-effective than traditional construction methods. We can design and build a range of modules and PAUs, such as:
- fully integrated process systems
- building services
- containerised switch rooms
- containerised control rooms
Using design for manufacture and assembly, and off-site manufacturing techniques, our team will design, build, and install a mechanical and/or electrical modular solution which ensures the very highest levels of:
- cost control
- programme certainty.
By designing and manufacturing all components off-site, we can ensure the accurate use of materials, controlled waste systems, and carefully scheduled deliveries. The outcome is a more sustainable, cost-effective solution through minimised waste, labour, unnecessary components, and reduced transportation costs.
The key elements of our modular design and build service are:
- a modular process design addressing all project phases
- intensive and flexible construction using our own off-site resources.
High-quality pipework design and manufacture service
We have the in-house expertise and experience to offer you high-quality pipework design and manufacture. All of our pipework is manufactured within purpose-built and managed environments, thereby minimising defects and delays.
From our modern 9,000 sq m fabrication facility at St Helens, we provide cost-effective and efficient fabrication services to the highest standards of safety and quality. This space and its layout are ideal for high-volume off-site fabrication, and our three covered fabrication bays allow for easy segregation of carbon, stainless, alloy and exotic materials.
Our highly skilled mechanical engineers and fabricators are trained in the latest fabrication, cutting and welding techniques. Our welding procedures comply to ASME IX, EN ISO 15614 and BS4515 standards, and our capabilities include manual metal arc, tungsten inert gas, orbital, and flux-cored arc welding.
We fabricate pipework using a range of materials including:
- carbon steel
- stainless steel
- chrome molybdenum
- hygienic pipework
- low-temperature carbon steel