We have a very strong track record of delivering power generation projects to the highest standards, both in traditional fuels and now – increasingly – helping clients make the transition to zero carbon.
Our expertise in power and energy
- Multi-disciplined power and energy projects
- Including nuclear, energy from waste, energy centres, and renewables/green energy
- Total mechanical, electrical and instrumentation solutions
- Fully integrated turnkey solutions or single-discipline projects
- A full scope of services including project management, design, fabrication, manufacture, installation, testing and commissioning
- Including LV assembly and systems integration
- Operating across the UK.
Power generation – low- and zero-carbon solutionsView summary
BGEN is ideally placed to be your partner in navigating the journey to zero carbon by 2050. We have significant in-house expertise and experience in power generation, having delivered projects in the UK and internationally. Along with traditional energy sources, we support our clients with energy from waste, combined heat and power, biomass, and green energy (solar, UPS, wind turbine support modules).
Nuclear power plantsView summary
We provide cost-effective turnkey mechanical and electrical solutions for the nuclear energy sector. This includes delivering mechanical, electrical and instrumentation services to technically sophisticated projects at every stage in the nuclear power cycle, from new builds to extending the life of facilities and the decommissioning of nuclear power plants.