We provide specialist in-house feasibility, design, installation and commissioning services for trams, trains, shipping (cable-laying), underground, traffic controls, tunnelling and more.
BGEN has considerable experienced in delivering multi-disciplinary services to the UK’s transport sector. We will work with you to ensure that your projects are delivered seamlessly and with detailed implementation plans, reducing your operational downtime and providing full commissioning and aftercare support. Our fully integrated solutions are characterised by total project control, flexibility, a minimised interface and exemplary safety.
Example transportation projects
We have a strong track record for delivering consistently high-quality outcomes and cost performance. Some of our recent transportation project systems include:
- Electrical substation lighting and power systems
- Electrical systems trackside containment
- Fibre-optic infrastructure
- Industrial network (traffic control systems)
- Cybersecurity and network security (fare payment and third-party remote access)
- Industrial network (fare ticketing systems)
- Wireless networks for time-critical using SNTP (tram scheduling)
- Industrial networks (tram sub-System SCADA and underground network upgrade)
- Industrial networks for trackside/platform security systems (CCTV, PHP, PA)
- PLC, SCADA automation and control solutions (off-shore cable/pipe-laying vessel)
- MCC, remote I/O and control desk solutions (off-shore cable/pipe-laying vessel)
Vendor-independent transportation solutions
We work closely with major global systems vendors, ensuring that our solutions include the latest technology and are relevant, secure and well-supported. Our own experts also bring with them a wealth of vendor-independent experience drawn across diverse industries, processes and platforms.