As industrial control systems become more complex, highly automated and connected it is often not financially viable for many organisations to employ enough expert personnel to maintain them or restore them to operation in the event of a failure.
A cost-effective way to cater for this issue is to take out a suitable support contract with a partner with the right technical capabilities and structure.
Our team of highly skilled engineers is coordinated from our Kidsgrove office centrally located in the UK. Each engineer has a broad skill set and has familiarity with multiple products and can call on their colleagues for further support if required. We can also connect to most automation equipment for diagnosis and back up purposes.
- True 24/7 breakdown support
- Typical response of less than 2 hours to have someone on the way
- Preventative maintenance
- Site survey of equipment to be covered
- Obsolescence advice
- Most automation equipment manufacturers covered
- Most industries covered
- Flexible, tailored contracts to suit your needs
Additional service offerings
We can provide most of your requirements from a service and support partner including the following. If your specific requirement is not covered below please get in touch and we should be able to help.
- Coverage of Functional Safety systems
- Coverage of Operational IT Systems
- Regular or on demand back ups of programmable devices eg PLCs, Drives
- Remote connection for diagnostics and monitoring
- Spares sourcing and procurement
- Inventory management
- Root Cause Analysis and recurrence prevention
- Engineering consultancy and feasibility
- Process optimisation and Continuous Improvement
- Training of your site personnel
- Minor modifications and small projects
- Referral of major projects to BGEN specialists