- Project management
- ME&I engineering and design
- Mechanical fabrication
- PLC and software
- Testing and commissioning.
- Value – £2.6 million
Our client was constructing a new site and required us to provide utilities and building services for housing process and batching equipment for the production of a powdered drink for consumption in West Nigeria.
We delivered a turnkey solution encompassing all electrical and mechanical works, along with procurement and shipping of materials from the UK to Nigeria. All testing and commissioning was undertaken before final handover documents were provided.
The team comprised 22 ex-pat mechanical and electrical operatives plus around 30 local labour.
We installed and commissioned all pipework, cables, containment, instrumentation and software to supply and control utilities such as:
- potable water
- recipe water
- A complete HVAC system
- An electrical distribution system
- An earthing and lightning protection system
- General lighting
- Small power requirements
- Optical smoke detectors, break glasses and an optical beam detection system
- We also developed a practical solution for a notifiable fire system.
- The project was carried out within a stringent time frame and delivered on time and within budget
- We were commended throughout on our proactive attitude and our positive approach to health & safety.